Used Refrigerators Indianapolis
We offer a wide variety of used refrigerators for rental homes, new home purchases, upgrade of existing appliances, garage refrigerators, dorm refrigerators, and commercial clients. We take pride in the used refrigerators we sell in the greater Indianapolis area and offer one of the best programs around for rental home appliances.
We ensure all our used refrigerators:
Having working compressors
Fully operational fans
Go in/out of defrost
Maintain freezer temperature below freezing for at least 48 hours
Run between 33 and 40 degrees for at least 48 hours
Are clean and free from bugs
Produce accurate digital readouts
Have no leaks
Typically 15+ years old
Our basic refrigerators are for older
homes and homes with smaller
kitchens and are usually between
16-19 cu. ft. These refrigerators have
obvious exterior blemishes and might not have all the shelves and trays.
Typically 7-15 years old
A standard size (18 cu. ft-23 cu. ft)
refrigerator that shows minimal
blemishes and is in better overall
shape than the basic refrigerator.
The inside of the refrigerator has allof the shelves, trays, and crispers.
Typically 1-7 years old
This refrigerator is for homes that are
more upscale or have large kitchens.
It is a larger size (20 cu. ft-23 cu. ft)
and is either a top mount refrigerator,
bottom mount refrigerator, or a
basic side by side. These refrigeratorsare the nicest that we carry.
Just as with our used washers, dryers, stoves, and freezers, our used refrigerators are tested by experienced technicians and cleaned inside and out to ensure a quality product upon delivery.
Most of our property managers, realtors, and landlords will initially visit our showroom to see our different price points and then just call in their orders. After that, we do the rest. From choosing quality refrigerators to setting up delivery times with tenants! Before ordering your next refrigerator, you need to make sure you follow the proper steps to ensure you receive the product you are expecting. Here's what we recommend:
We carry several styles of refrigerators:
- Top mounts - freezer on top
- Bottom mounts - freezer on bottom
- Side by side
- French door
- Garage box - used to store beverages, leftovers, and rarely used refrigerated items. These refrigerators usually have relatively few scratches on the outside and are missing small items inside such as a lettuce tray.
- Used Refrigerators for kegs of beer - These are usually refrigerators that are in the C-D category of appearance and are missing some of the shelving/trays inside. We sell the most of these items during the summer. Our philosophy is "it might be ugly...but it will get your beer mighty cold!" Even though these refrigerators are ugly, they carry the same warranty as our deluxe side by side used refrigerators
- Dorm refrigerator
Big Jon's Used Appliances, LLC
3635 W. 16th Street Indianapolis, IN 46222
"I just remodeled my house and I got all of my appliances from Big Jon's Used Appliances in Speedway. They have been great and look as good as brand new appliances. I saved over $1500 buying used at Big Jon's. I bought it on a Thursday and they delivered it for FREE the same day. I was impressed! Thanks."
"...I got a great discount by buying multiple items from Big Jon's Used Appliances... I bought a great washer and dryer set!"
Top 5 Reasons To Buy Used
1. You save a ton of money
2. All come with a warranty
3. All appliances are tested
4. Look almost like new
5. Cheaper than repairing your appliance