Used Refrigerators in Indianapolis at Big Jon's Used Appliances!
Big Jon's Used Appliances, LLC, in Indianapolis offers a wide variety of used refrigerators for rental homes, new home purchases, upgrade of existing appliances, garage refrigerators, dorm refrigerators, and commercial clients. We take pride in the used refrigerators we sell in the greater Indianapolis area and offer one of the best programs around for property managers/landlords/REALTORS® and new home owners..All used refrigerators come with:
Compressor comes on
Typically 15+ years old
Our basic refrigerators are for older
Typically 7-15 years old
A standard size (18 cu. ft-23 cu. ft)
Typically 1-7 years old
This refrigerator is for homes that are
Just as with our used washers, dryers, stoves, and freezers, our used refrigerators are tested by experienced technicians and cleaned inside and out to ensure a quality product upon delivery.
Most of our property managers, REALTORS®, and landlords will initially visit our showroom to see our different price points and then just call in their orders; we do the rest, from choosing quality refrigerators to setting up delivery times with tenants! Before ordering your next refrigerator, you need to make sure you follow the proper steps to ensure you receive the product you are expecting. Here's what we recommend:
- Know your space! There have been countless times when a customer or landlord orders a refrigerator and does not know if there are cabinets above the refrigerator or if the space is limited on the width or depth. From experience, there are three things to consider when determining if your used refrigerator will fit in your space.
• Make sure you can get it to the kitchen. Before going to shop for a used refrigerator in Indianapolis, make sure to measure the door way to get inside your home and any doorways/hallways to get into your kitchen. Some older homes will have enough room to get a side by side refrigerator into the home, but the hallways are too narrow for the item to get into the kitchen. We have seen several cases where a customer has the used refrigerator in their living room with no way to get the item inside the kitchen. Don't be caught in this situation! Measure first!
• Make sure the door opens the correct way. The easiest way to determine this is to see where the stove and other doorways are in relation to the refrigerator location. Make sure that the door opens AWAY from the stove if possible. This way, you can cook dinner and not have to bring your arm over the stove. If your refrigerator is right next to a wall, it is better to have the door open away from the wall to ensure it opens all the way. If your refrigerator is between a stove and a wall, then we recommend having the doors open towards the stove.
Big Jon's Used Appliances, LLC, in Indianapolis, carries several styles of refrigerators:
- Top mounts - freezer on top
Big Jon's Used Appliances, LLC
3635 W. 16th Street Indianapolis, IN 46222
"I just remodeled my house and I got all of my appliances from Big Jon's Used Appliances in Speedway. They have been great and look as good as brand new appliances. I saved over $1500 buying used at Big Jon's. I bought it on a Thursday and they delivered it for FREE the same day. I was impressed! Thanks."
"...I got a great discount by buying multiple items from Big Jon's Used Appliances... I bought a great washer and dryer set!"
Top 5 Reasons To Buy Used
1. You save a ton of money
2. All come with a warranty
3. All appliances are tested
4. Look almost like new
5. Cheaper than repairing your appliance